Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced the opening of nominations for the Impact Awards, a nonprofit awards program honoring organizations that use technology to make a positive impact on their mission, constituents and society.
The 2013 Impact Awards will be presented at bbcon, Blackbaud’s annual conference for nonprofits, being held September 29 to October 1 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Washington, D.C. To qualify, nonprofits must demonstrate that they have achieved results and positive impact through return on investment, meeting (or exceeding) program goals and organizational efficiency.
Open to all nonprofits, the Impact Awards honor organizations in six categories:
- Best Interactive Campaign
- Best Use of Integrated Marketing
- Best Use of Peer-to-Peer/Special Events
- Best Use of Analytics
- Best Use of CRM Technology
- Most Impactful Use of Blackbaud Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts