Here are the buy-and-trade parameters for the buy-rated food and restaurants along I 95:
Burger King ($19.79) set a 52-week high at $21.73 on June 17 and a monthly risky level at $21.29.
Bob Evans ($46.51) set a 52-week high at $48.47 on June 7. My quarterly value level is $42.85 with a semiannual risky level at $47.21.
Cracker Barrel ($93.28) set a 52-week high at $100.01 on June 10. My semiannual value level is $81.25 with a weekly risky level at $98.10.Denny's ($5.47) set a multi-year high at $6.24 on June 10 then tested its 200-day SMA at $5.31 on June 24. My semiannual pivot is $5.20 with a weekly risky level at $5.93. Darden Restaurants ($49.55) set a 2013 high at $55.25 on June 10. My monthly value level is $44.31 with an annual pivot at $50.52 and annual risky level at $53.36. Brinker ($38.63) set a multi-year high at $41.88 on May 22. My semiannual value level is $36.65 with a monthly risky level at $41.69. Krispy Kreme ($17.89) set a multi-year high at $18.69 on June 7. My weekly value level is $16.34 with a monthly pivot at $17.59. McDonald's ($98.84) set a multi-year high at $103.70 on April 12. My semiannual value level is $96.07 with an annual pivot at $99.38 and annual risky level at $104.63. Starbucks ($65.80) set a multi-year high at $67.48 on June 19. My quarterly value level is $63.10 with a semiannual pivot at $65.98 and weekly risky level at $67.91. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV