With Hertz 24/7, the company is creating a new "self-serve" mobility solution with no membership fees which also allows customers to talk directly to and get help from a Hertz service representative from the car, as needed. Additionally, customers can pick up a vehicle at one location and drop-off at another; Hertz was the first company to introduce the "one-way rental" concept in car sharing in 2009.
Hertz 24/7 allows customers to reserve vehicles for immediate rental through a variety of convenient touch points including www.Hertz247.com and www.hertz.com, interactive kiosks, or mobile devices, for pick up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.*
* Customers are able to provide personal information, reserve a 24/7 vehicle, and be on their way the same day, provided that they first stop into a Hertz location for Driver's license validation.About Hertz Technology Hertz is committed to providing its customers speed, ease and value with technological innovations and personalized service. " Traveling at the Speed of Hertz" offers a variety of unique customer enhancements, which include: Mobile Apps: As consumers are looking to mobile technologies as a way to take back control of their travel experience, from on-the-go bookings to instant upgrades.
Hertz Mobile App: Book, modify and search car rental reservations, find locations, and browse special deals and offers all from the palm of your hand. Hertz NeverLost My Explore App: Users can plan their itinerary and navigate popular cities in the US and Canada all on their smart phone and import it into a calendar or to the award-winning Hertz NeverLost ® GPS. Hertz 24/7 Mobile App: Customers have 24/7 access to a variety of vehicles when and where they need them with the ability to reserve a car or modify an existing reservation and view upcoming and previous reservations.Carfirmation: Hertz's mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts -- that confirm a Gold customer's reservation and advises them of their car location.
Carfirmation Upgrade: Hertz Carfirmations also show other available cars and upgrades and lets members select the one they want – all on their mobile device in three simple steps.Choose Control: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers. Zap Technology: Hertz's Gold enrollment and e-Return in the US is the fastest way to get customers in their cars and when they return, back on their way home. Hertz will email the customer's receipt in a flash. Acceler-Rental: Hertz is the first car rental company to now offer both airport and neighborhood location customers the ability to rent cars through a live face-to-face video kiosk with Hertz ExpressRent™ kiosks. About Hertz Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in approximately 80 countries. Hertz is an inaugural member of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards Hall of Fame and was recently named, for the thirteenth time, by the magazine's readers as the Best Car Rental Agency. Hertz was also voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2013/14 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 10 additional categories, and the Company swept the global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com. Product and services such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and operates the Hertz On Demand car sharing business. The Company also owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services. SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV