Optimal Solutions Integration, Inc. ( Optimal), an award-winning SAP® services partner, today announced the opening of Optimal Labs, a state-of-the-art facility featuring a wide array of integrated SAP industry, line of business, analytical, and technical products where existing and prospective customers can experience live demonstrations of the very latest SAP solutions, build business cases for investing in SAP, test enhancements to their existing SAP landscapes, and learn first hand how Mobility, Enterprise Performance Management, Enterprise Data Management, Cloud, Analytics and the power of SAP HANA can drive process improvements, efficiency gains, competitiveness and profits.
Said Optimal CEO Gurvendra Suri, "The pace of change in business today is equalled only by the blistering speed of technological innovation. Investing in technology is vital to success, but an ever-shifting technology environment can make the decision process difficult and time consuming. As one of the largest consulting firms in North America focused exclusively on SAP solutions and services, Optimal is committed to leveraging our extensive industry expertise and broad SAP experience to deliver maximum value and measurable ROI for our clients. Our investment in Optimal Labs is a natural extension of this commitment, providing a cutting edge, one-stop environment for our customers to test their current and future SAP applications, benchmark application performance, explore and experiment with HANA, Mobility, Enterprise Performance Management, Analytics and the Cloud -- and develop a bullet-proof business case and strategic plan for rapidly implementing SAP."
At Optimal Labs, businesses and public organizations of all sizes can:
- Evaluate the latest in SAP solutions to see first-hand how business process requirements can be configured within a live SAP system.
- Get real-life demonstrations of SAP best practices to understand how SAP is typically configured to handle standard processes.
- Gain insight into the power of integration among various SAP platforms, applications, technology components, and non-SAP systems.
- See SAP HANA in action -- stand alone or in a tightly integrated environment that shows how data flows from Core ERP to BW to EPM to SAP HANA.
- Explore the powerful possibilities of extending SAP solutions to mobile devices.
- Map out a strategic plan for cloud migration -- private, public, hybrid or managed hosting.
“One of our members’ major concerns is figuring out how SAP’s HANA strategy applies to them and can benefit their businesses,” ASUG CEO Bridgette Chambers said. “Optimal has created something innovative and unique here that I am certain can bring tremendous value to our members in helping them determine what return on investment a HANA strategy would bring to their companies.”