HOUSTON, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucas Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LEI), (" Lucas" or the "Company"), an independent oil and gas company with its main operations in Texas, today announced two key additions to its leadership team. Effective June 24, 2013, Mr. Fred S. Zeidman was appointed a member of the Board of Directors and will serve as a member of the Audit and Compensation Committees. In addition, on June 10, 2013, Mr. Michael M. Sagan joined the Company as Vice President of Operations.
"We are proud to have added two very talented and experienced individuals to our team, along with other operations personnel in our Gonzales office," said Anthony C. Schnur, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, who continued, "The 'new' Lucas is highly-focused on building asset value and shareholder value, and we have added key people who will help lead us toward our objectives.
"Fred is a prominent energy expert and has significant experience serving as a director of both public and private companies. He has proven to be an innovative leader in each of his roles and has substantial understanding of the oil and gas industry, in general. We welcome the valuable perspective and insight he will add to our organization. Fred is an excellent addition to our Board and we look forward to working with a person of his qualifications, experience and reputation."
"Mike, as a petroleum engineer and operations manager, has a solid foundation in the coordination of office and field operations and brings in-depth knowledge and experience in drilling, completion and production technology to our management team. Due to his diverse background of work experience, Mike will be able to foster interdepartmental teamwork and group efforts. Additionally, Mike is proficient in generating intuitive ideas that will optimize expenditures and solve engineering problems."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV