Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of data, voice and IP-based telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, will present at the following investor conference on July 17, 2013:
Wells Fargo Fiber Summit:New York, NY, Wednesday, July 17th @ 11:15am (EDT)Scheduled Presenter: Joseph E. McCourt, Jr., Chief Revenue Officer, Lumos NetworksTopic: “Leveraging the Model Towards Strategic Data”
This presentation will not be webcast.
Joseph E. McCourt, Jr. and Will Davis (Director of Investor Relations) also will be available for one-on-one investor meetings on July 17, 2013, at the Wells Fargo Fiber Summit. Please contact your Wells Fargo salesperson for information. The topic for these meetings will be Lumos Network’s strategic data strategy and no updated financial or operating information or guidance regarding Lumos Networks will be discussed.About Lumos Networks Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV