ADTRAN®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced the first phase of its ProCloud℠ managed service program with a hosted and fully-managed Wi-Fi service offering. The ADTRAN ProCloud Wi-Fi services are a “no-worry” managed, business-class Wi-Fi service, built on ADTRAN’s award-winning, multi-tenant Bluesocket virtual WLAN (vWLAN®) solution.
The need for wireless connectivity is a critical and growing requirement for business operations. As these needs grow, organizations are challenged to not only handle the growing number of employee-owned mobile devices, but also to connect customers and guests to the Wi-Fi networks. ADTRAN’s ProCloud services were established to handle the challenges that businesses face as the wireless demand grows:
- Reliable, always-on service
- Additional and dedicated IT staff to install and maintain a business-class Wi-Fi
- Ensure security as both guests and customers access the network
ADTRAN ProCloud addresses these challenges by providing ADTRAN partners the ability to offer an affordable, fully-managed, business-class Wi-Fi service that provides 24x7 monitoring and resolution of technical issues, including hardware upgrades and moves/adds/changes. ADTRAN ProCloud is staffed by ADTRAN-certified engineers that are responsible for all aspects of the service, and provides a guarantee of 99.99% infrastructure uptime. In addition, ProCloud coupled with the Bluesocket vWLAN affords the freedom to migrate to in-house management anytime.
ADTRAN partners are offered two models for management, ProCloud and ProCloud Private Label:
- The ProCloud model is a complete turnkey ADTRAN managed service. It provides 99.99% guaranteed infrastructure uptime and complete redundancy, access to technical support at priority SLAs, next business day or four hour hardware replacement, proactive monitoring and 24x7 alerts, moves/adds/changes, and monthly management reports.
- ProCloud Private Label enables ADTRAN partners to offer the service under their own brand, while utilizing ADTRAN’s hosting infrastructure and ProServices. This enables the partner to incorporate a Wi-Fi managed service into their offerings, gain new customers and a new revenue stream without the burden of training and certifying additional staff.