ADTRAN ®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced it has enhanced its technical services and support programs. The new ProServices℠ program includes unique ProStart℠ installation programs, ProCare℠ maintenance programs and ProCloud℠ managed networking services. By partnering with ADTRAN, ProServices program participants use ADTRAN for complete installation, maintenance and management of the network optimized for their individual needs. The flexibility of ProServices also affords participants the ability to select individual components to match their service delivery needs.
“The ADTRAN ProServices program is a comprehensive and flexible suite of services, designed to meet network deployment needs,” said Todd Lattanzi, director of product management for ADTRAN’s Enterprise Networks Division. “The portfolio includes advanced solutions and a variety of services that can be tailored for each unique customer’s needs. The program is backed by ADTRAN’s network expertise to ensure complete customer satisfaction.”
The program is comprised of the three elements of ProStart, ProCare and ProCloud. ProStart delivers robust installation services for customers challenged by minimal IT staff and/or geographical, business model or technical expertise constraints:
- Full turnkey solution for customers unable to utilize or train internal resources
- Flat rate pricing and geographical footprint
- Technical site surveys, network assessments, cabling, pre-configuration and installation
- Service provided by ADTRAN technical experts
ProCare includes maintenance, hardware replacement and technical support to:
- Minimize downtime with automatic configuration backups, hardware spares and onsite ADTRAN technical experts
- Provide priority trouble resolution with SLAs ranging from four hours to 30 minutes
- Include 24x7 support for emergencies services
- Provide service overlays such as configuration management to provide full support for ADTRAN solutions
- Highly redundant data center infrastructure
- Affordable pricing options
- Flexible, scalable solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime and business continuity options
- 24x7 network monitoring to ensure network uptime and security
- Comprehensive management reports to track system health
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV