Shao Qiwei: Sichuan And Ya'an Remain Beautiful And Safe As Before
CHENGDU, China, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After completing an on-site investigation in Lushan County, Ya'an City, Shao Qiwei, Director-general of the National Tourism Administration of China, reported on June 24 that " Sichuan and Ya'an remain beautiful and safe as before. Lushan County and Baoxing County are being recovered and reconstructed, and Sichuan is expected to fully open and recover its tourism market. And I, on behalf of the National Tourism Administration of China, sincerely invite friends from all over the world to travel around Sichuan Province."
Sichuan, the home of giant pandas, lies in the hinterland of southwest China at the upper stream of the Yangtze River, at the magical latitude of 30 degrees, and is known as the "Land of Abundance". Home to Jiuzhaigou Valley - " Fairy World", Huanglong - "Heavenly Jade Pool on Earth", Mt. Emei - one of the Four Buddhist Resorts and Shangri-la at Daocheng Yading - "the last Elysium in the Blue Star", it attracts tourists with its splendid mountains and rivers, delicate cuisine, liquor and tea, unique local opera, extensive culture and versatile Tibetan, Qiang and Yi ethnic customs.
Now, Sichuan invites travel lovers and tourists to visit the province. You care, so you come; and you came, so you care. Sichuan is more beautiful with your care.Learn more at www.tsichuan.com SOURCE Sichuan Provincial Tourism Information Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV