Tremor Video Prices Initial Public Offering
Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE: TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $10.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on NYSE under the ticker symbol “TRMR” on Thursday, June 27, 2013. In addition, Tremor Video has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,125,000 shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Jefferies LLC serve as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity Inc. and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are co-managers for the offering.
This offering is made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering can be obtained from Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Prospectus Department, at Eleven Madison Avenue, Level 1B, New York, New York 10010, and by phone at (800) 221-1037 or by emailing email@example.com; or Jefferies LLC, Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, at 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, and by phone at (877) 547-6340 or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed
with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange
Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or
the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of
these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer,
solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or
qualification under the securities laws of any such state or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV