Experian Marketing Services Announces 2013 Client Summit - Empowering Marketers With Actionable Cross-channel, Consumer Insights And Data-quality Strategies And Content
NEW YORK, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Experian Marketing Services will bring together approximately 1,000 marketers from the world's most progressive brands as it hosts its seventh annual Client Summit, July 10–12, 2013, at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nev. With the theme "Interactions," this highly anticipated marketing event will feature three days of engaging and inspiring learning sessions. The 2013 Client Summit is structured to help marketers learn how they can deepen customer loyalty, strengthen brand advocacy and maximize their profits.
Featured keynote speakers include Mandalay Entertainment CEO Peter Guber; Star Trek legend and best-selling author George Takei; and Adam Garone, CEO and co-founder of Movember. NBA All-Stars Blake Griffin and Kevin Love also will be on hand, along with WWE champion and television personality John Cena.
Attendees can select from a wide range of hands-on learning sessions led by some of the world's most progressive brand leaders. Represented brands include Yahoo!, Red Bull, Sur La Table, Express, Hearst Magazines, Radio Shack, Lenovo, Bare Necessities, Sallie Mae, Provide Commerce, Sport Chalet, Demand Media, The Finish Line, Saks, Hyatt, Hilton, Sirius XM, Rhapsody and Comedy Central.
In addition to the content-packed keynotes and main stage presentations, the Experian Marketing Services Client Summit features more than 30 personalized tracks and breakout sessions. These sessions are designed to provide marketers with substantive and actionable strategies covering cross-channel marketing, consumer insights and data quality. A sampling of topics includes:
- Path to Purchase: knowing when and where to reach buyers
- Content for Real Life: using online behavioral insights to drive the right messages at the right time
- Mobile Mixology: key ingredients to creating an effective mobile messaging strategy
- Break Down the Silos: how to organize for the digital future
- Smarter Creative: strategies for the new email marketer
- A Mobile Calling: leveraging mobile insights to inform the marketing mix
- The Missing Link: integrating customer profiles across channels
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV