Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ symbol-SNFCA) announced that Scott M. Quist, the Company’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, sold a total of 6,500 of his shares of Class A common stock in transactions on June 21, 2013 and June 24, 2013. The purpose of those stock sales, according to Mr. Quist, is related to the payment of taxes on the stock options that have been exercised. Mr. Quist stated that he has no intention of selling any of the Company’s stock that he holds other than for the payment of taxes related to the exercise of stock options.
This press release contains statements that, if not verifiable historical fact, may be viewed as forward-looking statements that could predict future events or outcomes with respect to Security National Financial Corporation and its business. The predictions in these statements will involve risk and uncertainties and, accordingly, actual results may differ significantly from the results discussed or implied in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV