CommonWealth REIT (CWH) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, CommonWealth REIT fell $0.42 (-1.9%) to $22.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,827,245 shares of CommonWealth REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,937,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.00-$23.00 after having opened the day at $22.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.66. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Amrep Corporation (AXR), down 10.3%, Arbor Realty (ABR), down 4.9%, Supertel Hospitality (SPPR), down 4.2% and Sprott Resource Lending (SILU), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CommonWealth REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CWH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV