Health Care REIT Inc. (HCN): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner
Health Care REIT (HCN) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Health Care REIT rose $1.10 (1.7%) to $65.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,813,721 shares of Health Care REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,406,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.81-$65.63 after having opened the day at $64.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.39. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage I (VRTA), up 20.2%, American Spectrum Realty (AQQ), up 10.8%, American Realty Investors (ARL), up 10.3% and Vestin Realty Mortgage II (VRTB), up 9.9%.
- You can view the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV