Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Today's Featured Internet Winner
Equinix (EQIX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $4.30 (2.4%) to $182.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,018,573 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,097,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $179.32-$184.19 after having opened the day at $179.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $178.55. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Yelp (YELP), up 12.1%, VirnetX (VHC), up 4.3%, SINA Corporation (SINA), up 3.9% and Web.com Group (WWWW), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV