United Technologies Corp (UTX): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
United Technologies (UTX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, United Technologies rose $1.20 (1.3%) to $92.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,537,211 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,415,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.14-$93.38 after having opened the day at $92.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.78. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems (BLDP), up 16.1%, JinkoSolar (JKS), up 11.0%, Fuelcell Energy (FCEL), up 7.7% and Edwards Group (EVAC), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV