Abbott Laboratories (ABT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Abbott Laboratories rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,785,613 shares of Abbott Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,026,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.14-$35.79 after having opened the day at $35.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.11. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Vision-Sciences Inc (DE (VSCI), up 9.6%, Cardica (CRDC), up 8.7%, Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM), up 8.5% and IMRIS (IMRS), up 6.3%.
- You can view the full Abbott Laboratories Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ABT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV