Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $1.30 (2.9%) to $46.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,435,389 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,942,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.23-$46.72 after having opened the day at $45.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.18. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP), up 26.6%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE (VSCI), up 9.6%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP), up 9.3% and Cardica (CRDC), up 8.7%.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BMY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV