KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it has been awarded a job order contract (JOC) by the University of Houston to provide construction management for area campuses and centers across Houston, Texas.
KBR will provide a range of construction services that will vary in size and scope as task orders are issued by the University of Houston System. The JOC is designed to provide a quick and cost-efficient method of delivering repair, renovation and construction services.
“We are proud to serve the great institution of the University of Houston,” said Ivor Harrington, Group President, KBR Services. “KBR has over 26 years of proven, successful JOC experience, including colleges and universities across the country, and we look forward to building upon our experience with this valued client.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company
supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil
infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV