MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) will hold its second quarter 2013 earnings conference call and audio Webcast on Thursday, August 1, 2013, from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. (ET). This will follow MetLife’s issuance of its second quarter 2013 earnings press release on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, after the market closes. The press release will be available on the MetLife Investor Relations Web page at www.metlife.com.
The conference call will be available live via telephone and the Internet. To listen via telephone, dial (800) 230-1074 (U.S.) or (612) 288-0337 (outside the U.S.). To listen to the conference call via the Internet, visit www.metlife.com (through a link on the Investor Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call via telephone or the Internet should dial in or go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, and/or download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone and the Internet beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 1, 2013, until Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). To listen to a replay of the conference call via telephone, dial (800) 475-6701 (U.S.) or (320) 365-3844 (outside the U.S.). The access code for the replay is 277736. To access the replay of the conference call over the Internet, visit the above-mentioned Web site.
MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and
employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its
subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in
the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle
East. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV