UPS (NYSE:UPS) today launched UPS Proactive Response Secure, a proactive shipment monitoring and risk management solution to protect customers against lost profits. Filling a gap in the marketplace, the new service helps ensure time- and temperature-sensitive shipments reach their destinations and guarantees up to the retail value, in addition to other costs, when unexpected events occur – including weather delays.
“This is the highest level of service we offer. By leveraging our proprietary technology, UPS can identify shipments that will be impacted by a delay,” said Bill Hook, Vice President of UPS Global Healthcare Strategy. “With the addition of UPS Proactive Response Secure, we are giving customers an additional solution only available through UPS.”
UPS Proactive Response Secure is available throughout the U.S., including Puerto Rico, and for outbound shipments to the European Union**. The complete coverage, end-to-end visibility service, also covers damaged or delayed shipments and expedited delivery costs.
UPS Proactive Response Secure expands UPS’s industry-leading solutions for healthcare companies designed to prevent delays of time- and temperature-sensitive shipments with round-the-clock, 24/7 proactive monitoring and intervention services. More than 60 million packages have been shipped using UPS Proactive Response since its 2007 launch. The complete solution leverages proactive technology to provide continuous visibility into potential delivery disruptions in near real time to ensure successful product delivery.UPS is further enhancing its risk-management solutions to meet the growing global demand. It has recently:
- expanded its UPS Proactive Response service into Europe;
- added Next Flight Out services from UPS Express Critical to provide another option for fast, convenient expedited delivery;
- expanded dry ice replenishment and refrigeration to select destination locations through the entire shipment’s journey; and
- expanded its UPS Proactive Response control towers in Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV