The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on July 31, 2013 to shareholders of record on July 16, 2013. The company has approximately 28.7 million shares outstanding.
- Architectural Glass segment consists of the leading fabricator of coated, high-performance architectural glass for global markets.
- Architectural Services segment consists of one of the largest U.S. full-service building glass installation and renovation companies.
- Architectural Framing Systems segment companies design, engineer, fabricate and finish the aluminum frames for window, curtainwall and storefront systems that comprise the outside skin of buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer primarily for the custom picture framing market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV