The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on July 31, 2013 to shareholders of record on July 16, 2013. The company has approximately 28.7 million shares outstanding.Apogee Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, provides distinctive solutions for enclosing buildings and framing art. The company is organized in four segments, with three of the segments serving the commercial construction market:
- Architectural Glass segment consists of the leading fabricator of coated, high-performance architectural glass for global markets.
- Architectural Services segment consists of one of the largest U.S. full-service building glass installation and renovation companies.
- Architectural Framing Systems segment companies design, engineer, fabricate and finish the aluminum frames for window, curtainwall and storefront systems that comprise the outside skin of buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer primarily for the custom picture framing market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV