Lunarline To Provide Full Range Of Cyber Security And Continuous Monitoring Support To DOT FRA
ARLINGTON, Va., June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyber security company, Lunarline, Inc., is pleased to announce its award of a prime contract with the Department of Transportation's (DOT) Federal Railroad Administration (FRA). The contract consists of one base year and four option years.
Lunarline will continue its activities in FRA's Security Assessment and Authorization arena and also will support additional activities such as security incident response investigation, analysis, and reporting. Moreover, with the approval of OMB Memo M-12-20, the three-year system authorization cycle has been eliminated. Therefore, implementing a robust continuous monitoring program and capability is paramount for government organizations. Lunarline will work closely with FRA to ensure its data remains secure now and into the future.
"The FRA plays a critical role in promoting the safe operation of our Nation's railroads and its information technology and sensitive data must remain secure," stated Lunarline CEO, Waylon Krush. "We look forward to providing our services as an integral part of FRA's cyber security program."About Lunarline Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the U.S. Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission. Lunarline is a FedRAMP-accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO). LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITY™ For more information, visit www.lunarline.com. Contact Carolyn Morse, Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org 571-481-9300 SOURCE Lunarline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV