Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, has delivered significant enhancements to its HCM suite in the UltiPro Spring/Summer 2013 release, with expanded support for global organizations, predictive analytics, and new mobile capabilities.
Global HCM Enhancements
As announced at Connections 2013, Ultimate is continuing to expand offerings to support multinational customer operations. New capabilities for global HCM in the Spring/Summer 2013 release include:
- 29 additional country localizations, providing support for locally compliant payroll and relevant employee details, while also enabling worldwide oversight and reporting capabilities for corporate leadership. New localizations include Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Australia. Ultimate had previously delivered country-specific localizations for Canada, India, UK, Mexico, and Chile, and plans to deliver more than 25 additional localizations next year.
- Multicurrency salary structures for global compensation management, giving customers the ability to create salary and performance guidelines to tie to a specific country and job, with minimum and maximum salary thresholds in the local currency for that country.
- Global privacy consent management, helping companies ensure employee data is protected and compliant, while maintaining role- and location-based security.
- Global employment contract and international identification document management to provide managers and HR generalists with visibility into fixed-term and open-ended contracts as well as complex identification document compliance.
Ultimate now supports customers with operations in 144 countries representing 10 million employee records.Retention Predictor™ Ultimate Software has been at the forefront of delivering predictive analytics for human capital management. In 2012, Ultimate worked closely with customers to develop statistical models that use standard HCM data to more accurately predict certain workforce outcomes. In 2013, Ultimate is introducing the Retention Predictor. Typical ‘flight risk’ indicators in the past have been based on a manager’s subjective assessment of his or her individual team members — and have historically required the manager to manually assign a risk level for each employee. In contrast, the UltiPro Retention Predictor provides HR professionals and managers with a statistically accurate, data-based indicator of an employee’s flight risk, along with the potential impact to the organization of losing that employee. In addition, for customers that choose to display the Retention Predictor, the indicator is automatically populated for each employee with no manual selection required by the manager. Organizations can now better understand workforce dynamics, proactively intervene when appropriate, and assess the effectiveness of programs in building long-term employee relationships. Expanded Mobility for Managers and Employees Ultimate’s Fall 2012 release included a new, completely redesigned HTML5 mobile application with support for tablets and smartphones, featuring capabilities for talent and goals management, workflow approvals, pay information, and continuous employee feedback. The Spring/Summer 2013 release builds on this new mobile offering, with capabilities including:
- A new visual timeline for employee work history, enabling workers and managers to easily browse reviews, promotions, and job and salary changes in one seamless experience
- PTO requests, balances, scheduling, workflow, and approvals
- Clock-in and clock-out capabilities
- 401(k) and other retirement contribution changes