PARSIPPANY, N.J. and NEW YORK, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In a series of major moves aimed at bolstering the capabilities of its North American operations, John Cahill , Global CEO of McCann Health, announced the promotion of Marci Piasecki to Regional Director of McCann Health North America. Previously, Piasecki was CEO of McCann Torre Lazur Group. Her new regional management responsibilities include overseeing McCann Torre Lazur, McCann Echo Torre Lazur, McCann Regan Campbell Ward, McCann RCW Healthcare, and McCann Managed Markets. This is a new position. Other leadership changes include:
- Bill McEllen has been promoted to President of McCann Torre Lazur Group, overseeing McCann Torre Lazur and McCann Echo Torre Lazur. McEllen had been President of Echo Torre Lazur.
- Succeeding McEllen as President of McCann Echo Torre Lazur is Sonja Foster-Storch , formerly Managing Director of CDM Princeton.
- Maureen Regan will retain her leadership role at McCann Regan Campbell Ward Group (consisting of McCann Regan Campbell Ward and McCann RCW Healthcare) as President, while Brendan Ward evolves in to a complex science role for the agency and Richard Campbell retains his role as head of Planning.
- Kim Wishnow-Per has been named President of McCann Managed Markets, previously known as McCann Torre Lazur Managed Markets; Kim and the managed markets agency now partner across all McCann Health U.S. agencies under the same governance
Said John Cahill, "Marci is an extraordinary leader and pillar of McCann Health. Year after year, whatever the business environment, Marci has proven herself again and again by growing her business through her exemplary capabilities and by attracting and retaining remarkably talented staff and roster of clients."
Said Marci Piasecki, "I am honored and eager to assume this new level of leadership within McCann Health. Equally importantly, I am excited for my colleagues who have worked along-side me to provide our network with their expanded responsibilities."
With 25 years in the industry and an outstanding ability to recognise and nurture agency talent, Piasecki's unique, motivational mentoring fosters the forward thinking and creative ideas to help propel brands to success. Piasecki leverages her branding experience in the fields of oncology, neurology, cardiology and vaccines. Her flagship agency, McCann Torre Lazur, has won the coveted MedAd News' Manny Medical Advertising Agency of the Year Award 6 times. Piasecki has also been personally recognised by PharmaVoice as one of industry's "Most Inspiring People."About McCann Health : Comprising the world's most connected health and wellness experts, McCann Health is the most awarded professional and consumer health communications network with the largest international expertise spanning 35 countries and 57 offices. McCann Health's global network includes McCann Healthcare, McCann HumanCare, McCann Regan Campbell Ward, McCann Torre Lazur, McCann Complete Medical, the leading worldwide medical communications practice, as well as Double Helix, an international healthcare consultancy focused on working with clients on strategic market research and market access issues. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup, the largest marketing communications agency network in the world, and is a leading healthcare agency network owned by Interpublic Group [NYSE: IPG]. McCann Worldgroup , part of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is a leading global marketing company with 23,000 employees in more than 120 countries comprising McCann Erickson (advertising), MRM (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum (event marketing/promotion), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), and FutureBrand (consulting/design). SOURCE McCann Health
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV