Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:23 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday.
Bank of America cut its estimates for Goldman Sachs (GS). Cramer said you can tell it's a strong market when a stock doesn't go down on news like that. GS ended Thursday up 1.2% to $153.51.
Air Products and Chemicals (APD) and other industrial companies are having trouble hitting their numbers because of poor demand, Cramer said. APD fell 2.8% to $92.78.Cowen likes Yelp (YELP) and Cramer agrees, calling Yelp one of the hottest stocks of this era. YELP fell 1.6% to $34.33. Cisco Systems (CSCO) just had a multi-day meeting and "everybody loved it," Cramer said. CEO "John Chambers is still the best." CSCO was 1% higher at $24.36. Chart Industries (GTLS) is what's needed for making liquified natural gas trucks and Cramer thinks the stock will go higher on increased demand. GTLS jumped 4.4% to $95.34. Precision Castparts (PCP) is a major provider to all aircraft makers and as Cramer pointed out, is making new all-time highs. "What a stock," he concluded. PCP closed at $225.64, up 2.7%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV