Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:53 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Williams Partners (WPZ) is downgraded by Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform, despite the apparent insurance coverage on its plant explosion from earlier this year. WPZ was unchanged at $51.60.
Barclays likes Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN). Cramer says it's been one of the strongest stocks of the year and adds, "I would not sell it here." REGN fell 4.1% to $224.88.Topeka Capital upgrades Facebook (FB), and Cramer says it's positive news. He also says, however, that he doesn't expect the stock "to take off today" because it's had a terrible quarter and year. FB was up 1% to $24.88. Biogen (BIIB) is an end-of-the-quarter "gift," according to Cramer, who points to the better-than-expected results from the company's MS treatment trials. BIIB was 3.1% higher at $215.20. Goldman Sachs added Unilever PLC (UL) to its conviction buy list and Cramer says he completely agrees with the call. UL was unchanged at $40.45. KB Homes (KBH) is a good company, but increased mortgage rates are going to weigh on the stock price, Cramer says. KB Homes was flat at $19.63. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV