Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:58 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Jefferies raises its price target on Tesla Motors (TSLA) to $130 from $70. Cramer said, "Elon Musk is creating money out of nowhere." TSLA jumped 9.2% to $117.18.
Tyco International (TYC) is upgraded by Morgan Stanley, and Cramer agrees with the upgrade, saying that the company is undervalued and going higher. TYC rose 4.4% to $34.40.Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the cheapest stock in a group of troubled foreign banks, Cramer said. BBVA rose 1.2% at $8.51. Citigroup likes PVH (PVH) and Cramer does too, saying the recent deal to acquire Warnaco "makes a lot of sense." PVH closed at $126.91, 1.5% higher. Barrick Gold (ABX) and other gold miners have to become a buy at some point, Cramer said. He also said they won't all go out of business. ABX dropped 3.1% to $15.25. EOG Resources (EOG) is slapped with a $174 price target from Jefferies and Cramer believes the stock deserves it, citing the resilient strength in oil. EOG rose 2.8% to $135.31. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV