4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: TRI, IEP, DCT, IRM
- IRM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $106.61 million or 42.36% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, IRON MOUNTAIN INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.06%.
- The gross profit margin for IRON MOUNTAIN INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.00%. Regardless of IRM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.59% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 65.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $55.35 million to $19.39 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 3.45 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, IRM maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.99, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full Iron Mountain Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts