4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: TRI, IEP, DCT, IRM
- DCT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, DCT INDUSTRIAL TRUST INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for DCT INDUSTRIAL TRUST INC is rather low; currently it is at 20.00%. Regardless of DCT's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, DCT's net profit margin of 1.73% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full DCT Industrial Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts