5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, NKA, APTS, DSWL, VALU
- VALU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Despite the fact that VALU's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.57, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- VALU, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for VALUE LINE INC is rather low; currently it is at 16.40%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.52% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $1.38 million or 54.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the fullValue Line Ratings Report.
- Our top-yielding stocks list .
- Our dividend calendar .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts