5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, NKA, APTS, DSWL, VALU
- DSWL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.17, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $2.21 million or 8.03% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -30.83%.
- DSWL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 22.0%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 13.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -21.00% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- You can view the fullDeswell Industries Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.