5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: GHL, MFA, SAN, OFC, UMPQ
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 662.16% to $234.74 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 13.25%.
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP's earnings per share declined by 8.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.91 versus $0.65 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.92 versus $0.91).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 8.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $25.50 million to $23.36 million.
- You can view the full Umpqua Holdings Corporation Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts