3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BWP, TRP, AEE
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 25.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $366.00 million to $461.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $706.00 million or 5.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -25.51%.
- The gross profit margin for TRANSCANADA CORP is rather high; currently it is at 50.00%. Regardless of TRP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TRP's net profit margin of 20.47% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full TransCanada Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts