MONTREAL, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) will issue its second-quarter 2013 financial and operating results on July 22, 2013, at 4.01 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
CN's senior officers will review the results and the railway's outlook in a conference call/webcast at 4.30 p.m. EDT July 22.
Parties interested in participating in, or listening to, the second-quarter 2013 presentation and question-and-answer period by telephone should dial 1-800-355-4959 or 416-641-6122 by 4.20 p.m. EDT July 22.
Claude Mongeau, president and chief executive officer of CN, will lead the conference call.CN will webcast the presentation live and furnish slides supporting the officers' remarks via the Investors section of its website, www.cn.ca/investors. The slides will be posted on the website after the close of markets on July 22. A webcast replay will be available after the call ends. CN - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca. SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV