American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) plans to host live audio webcasts of three investor events.
- Second Quarter Earnings Call - Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (ET). During the call Daniel T. Henry, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss second quarter 2013 financial results. The company's financial results are scheduled to be announced shortly after the market closes that day.
- Fixed Income Investor Conference Call - Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (ET). During the call David Yowan, EVP and Corporate Treasurer, will provide a second quarter 2013 capital and funding management update.
- Semi-Annual Financial Community Meeting - Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. (ET). At the meeting, Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman and CEO, will discuss the company's operating results and business strategies. Dan Schulman, Group President, will provide an update on the Enterprise Growth business and opportunities. Dan will be joined by John Hayes, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, who will discuss how these initiatives are integrated into the company’s brand strategy.
Live audio of the three conference calls will be accessible to the general public at http://ir.americanexpress.com. Presentation materials for the three events will be posted on the website beforehand and audio replays will be available on the website following each event.
About American Express
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/companies/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV