Globecomm Enters The Cyber Security Market With The Launch Of Cytelics℠: A Specialty Suite Of Network Security Solutions
Globecomm Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: GCOM), a leading communications solutions provider, announced today the launch of Cytelics℠, an end–to-end cyber security solutions service. Cytelics℠ will be offered through Comsource, a Globecomm company specializing in engineering, software development and interoperability testing. Cytelics℠ can be found at www.cytelics.com
Cytelics℠ services are industry specific systems and solutions designed for commercial and industrial organizations that focus on manufacturing, transportation, power/energy utilities, and other heavy industry. These companies are dependent on Industrial Controls Systems (ICS), and can utilize Cytelics℠ to secure their manufacturing business line. In addition, our Cyber Security solutions also cover sectors utilizing complex production networks such as broadcast networks, telecomm operators, and educational institutions.
Cytelics℠ offers a comprehensive and customizable suite of network security services and technologies. Cytelics℠ cyber security solutions are custom-designed for target industries by encompassing ICS, automation systems, SCADA, information security, IT systems, and physical security into a complete lifecycle offering. This includes:
- Risk Assessment of networks to determine vulnerabilities and business exposure
- Remediation solutions that correct network and systems vulnerabilities.
- Risk mitigation solutions harden the network and ensure industry best practices.
- Vigilance that continually detects, deters, and defends against threats.
- Custom network design and implementation to secure networks and ICS
Byron Parker, Comsource President, said: "The launch of Cytelics℠ will uniquely position Globecomm in the Cyber Security market. Through Comsource’s accredited security laboratories and network testing facilities and Globecomm’s ability to deliver custom secure communications networks, we provide the flexibility to develop customized solutions for any type of cyber threat. http://www.cytelics.comAbout Globecomm Systems Globecomm Systems Inc., (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Globecomm”), is a leading global communications solutions provider. Employing our expertise in emerging communication technologies, including satellite and other transport mediums, we are able to offer a comprehensive suite of system integration, system products, and network services enabling a complete end-to-end solution for our customers. We believe our integrated approach of in-house design and engineering expertise combined with a world-class global network and our 24 by 7 network operating centers provides us a unique competitive advantage. We focus this value proposition to selective vertical markets, including government, wireless, media, enterprise, and maritime. As a communications solutions provider we leverage our global network to provide customers managed access services to the United States Internet backbone, video content, the public switched telephone network or their corporate headquarters, or government offices. We currently have customers for which we are providing such services in the United States, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV