5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WSR, AFSI, CIM, RSG, CAH
Tomorrow, June 27, 2013, 30 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 20.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $15.55 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.5%.The average volume for Whitestone REIT has been 97,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Whitestone REIT has a market cap of $260.7 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. No company description available.TheStreet Ratings rates Whitestone REIT as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Whitestone REIT Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV