Tomorrow, June 27, 2013, 30 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 20.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:HCC Insurance Holdings (NYSE:HCC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $42.50 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%.The average volume for HCC Insurance Holdings has been 361,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. HCC Insurance Holdings has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. underwrites non-correlated specialty insurance products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Accident and Health, U.S. Surety and Credit, and International. The U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.28.TheStreet Ratings rates HCC Insurance Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full HCC Insurance Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about HTS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV