Tomorrow, June 27, 2013, 30 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 20.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $15.89 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.8%.The average volume for CubeSmart has been 992,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CubeSmart has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. U-Store-It Trust operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, operation, acquisition, and development of self-storage facilities in the United States.TheStreet Ratings rates CubeSmart as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. You can view the full CubeSmart Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about AEO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV