EnerNOC Inc. Stock Downgraded (ENOC)
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, ENERNOC INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ENERNOC INC's earnings per share declined by 5.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENERNOC INC reported poor results of -$0.91 versus -$0.58 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.64 versus -$0.91).
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 10.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$27.71 million to -$30.54 million.
- 47.90% is the gross profit margin for ENERNOC INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -92.95% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 3706.38% to $6.78 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENERNOC INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.98%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts