- Gary Feldstein, who completed RAAM’s Race Across the West (RAW), which runs 860 miles long from Oceanside, Calif. to Durango, Colo., in three days, 19 hours and 27 minutes even after suffering from food poisoning at the start of RAW.
- Maria Parker, the first female, solo finisher. Maria managed to completed RAAM in 11 days, 20 hours and 54 minutes despite witnessing her support crew van being totaled within the 600 miles of the race.
- Team Melanoma Exposed, a four-person team that was quickly reduced to a three-person team after one team member hit a deer on his bike, sustaining severe injuries. The team completed the race in six days, 10 hours and 40 minutes.
- Team Mira RAAM Quebec, an eight-person, amateur team equipped with off-the-shelf bikes and a skeleton support crew, that crossed the finish line in eight days and 14 hours.
Austrian Cyclist, Christoph Strasser Crosses The Finish Line Of The 3,000 Mile Transcontinental Race Across America Powered By Trane In A Record-setting Seven Days, 22 Hours And 52 Minutes In Annapolis, Md.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts