DUSSELDORF, Germany, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Havas Worldwide announces the appointment of Oliver Poppelbaum as Managing Director Digital Europe. In his new role, starting July 15, Poppelbaum will be responsible for digital strategy and digital new business development as well as enhancing the agency's current capabilities across Europe.
"We are very happy to have Oliver Poppelbaum join us," said Havas Worldwide Europe CEO Andreas Geyr. "With his deep digital knowledge and strong new business expertise, Oliver brings to the agency the perfect experiences and qualifications to help us continue our digital expansion strategy in Europe."
"Today, already 25% of Havas's revenue stems from its digital business. My task will be to further increase this share," Poppelbaum said. "Besides the active new business development, we will also further expand and strengthen our existing client offerings."
Poppelbaum previously founded ECE flatmedia GmbH, where as a general manager he developed the first comprehensive and fully digitalized network of out-of-home communication in ECE (Otto Group) shopping centers across Germany.
Prior to that role, Poppelbaum was managing director at Scholz & Friends, where he was responsible for the entire digital business as well as serving as director of business development at the holding company Commarco. At Wunderman he was managing director and head of the customized European digital and CRM agency "Team Ford." Poppelbaum started his career at Springer & Jacoby.
About Havas Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV