Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract for Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services with Vanderburgh County, Ind., to provide data collection services for the county’s residential property class. Under the agreement, Vanderburgh County will use Tyler Verify for street-level imaging, appraisal data verification software, and CAMA (computer-assisted mass appraisal) sketch verification services.
Vanderburgh County has a population of approximately 180,000; its county seat, Evansville, is Indiana’s third-largest city. Vanderburgh County also uses Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services — the country’s only national mass appraisal service offering — has appraised more than 30 million parcels across 46 states and 23 state capitals during the past 75 years.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV