- The AirDefense Services Platform includes advanced and continuous wireless monitoring tools to identify network attacks and vulnerabilities, as well as instantly terminate the connection to any rogue device.
- Using an extensive library with more than 200 security and performance events, AirDefense automatically identifies and reports wireless attacks, unusual traffic patterns or other suspicious activity. Its detection engines are utilized to minimize false alarms.
- In addition to the UC-APL requirements, AirDefense v9.0 meets FIPS 140-2 U.S. government security certification standards and is in progress to become Common Criteria certified.
- AirDefense has been broadly deployed throughout the Department of Defense, including the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, unified combatant commands, defense agencies and intelligence organizations, and civilian federal government agencies to help protect network data, detect unauthorized devices, mitigate threats, and monitor wireless activity.
Motorola Solutions’ AirDefense Services Platform Approved To Protect U.S. Department Of Defense Wireless Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.