VANCOUVER, BC and MESA, AZ, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Avidus Management Group Inc. ("Avidus" or the "Company") (TSX-V: AVD, OTC: ASNHF) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Asantae, today announced the launch of its new prospecting and training site teamconnect.biz.
Building on its recent leadership meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Company launched a website ( teamconnect.biz) that will help current distributors expand their business and strengthen recruitment of new leaders and distributors. Doug Ridley, President, said, " Teamconnect.biz is the first of several new tools and systems that Avidus is rolling out to support growth and recruiting. This is where prospects can learn about why network marketing can create long-term value and how to implement a disciplined approach to their recruiting activities."
Following the Scottsdale meeting, attended by Mr. Ridley and other key leadership, recruiting momentum has increased significantly, resulting in the Company expanding its geographical reach to new markets in Texas and the Pacific Northwest as well as deepening its presence in Southern California.
Mr. Ridley will be travelling to these markets throughout July 2013 to provide more advanced training on the F.A.S.T. System and assist new leadership with recruiting in these regions to propel sustainable network growth.About Avidus Avidus Management Group Inc. ( www.asantae.com) (TSX-V: AVD, OTC: ASNHF) through its wholly owned subsidiary, Asantae, develops, produces and markets innovative nutritional products through direct and network marketing channels. The ingredients in Avidus' products have been shown to reduce chronic low-grade inflammation and oxidative stress, and support a healthy immune system that, according to scientific and medical research, are the underlying conditions for most modern epidemic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, obesity, stroke, etc.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV