- Fill up on fiber: Fiber has zero calories, which is why high-fiber foods are naturally lower in calories. Fiber adds bulk to food too, so eating high fiber foods like asparagus, broccoli, raspberries, and snap peas fill you up without filling you out.
- Enjoy seasonal fruits and vegetables: Take advantage of the fruits and vegetables that are abundant during the summer and at their peak of flavor and nutrition. Discover new foods and simple, delicious ways to prepare and serve them – or enjoy them whole.
- Shop for freshness: Plan meals and snacks in advance and then shop for the freshest fruits and vegetables that you will eat right away. And don't be afraid to buy them frozen (the rest of the year) because fruits and veggies are packed frozen in the field when they are super-ripe.
- Bridge the fiber gap with supplements: Even for the healthiest eaters, getting the daily recommended intake of fiber can be challenging. Consider incorporating FiberChoice® into the daily routine to help maintain good digestive health.
New Survey Finds Most Americans Concerned And Uninformed About Best Summer Eating Choices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts