TORONTO, June 26, 2013 /CNW/ - TELUS today announced it is now offering the fourth generation iPad with Wi-Fi + cellular connectivity, as well as the iPad mini with Wi-Fi + cellular. TELUS is offering these new iPads with a range of attractive data plans that allow customers to connect to Canada's most reliable 4G network. The data plans are available without a contract, providing customers with the freedom to activate or cancel at any time.
TELUS is offering a number of simple data and payment plans providing its customers with the freedom and convenience to share data with family members across multiple devices on the same account. With the TELUS Easy Tablet program, customers can purchase their new tablet for a low upfront price and pay off the remaining balance over a set term in equal monthly payments.
The fourth generation iPad features a gorgeous 9.7-inch Retina display, new Apple-designed A6X chip, FaceTime HD camera and ultrafast wireless performance. iPad mini is a completely new iPad design that is 23 percent thinner and 53 percent lighter than the third generation iPad, features a stunning 7.9-inch Multi-Touch display, FaceTime HD and 5 megapixel iSight cameras, ultrafast wireless performance* and an incredible 10-hours of battery life.** Both fourth generation iPad and iPad mini come with iOS 6, the world's most advanced mobile operating system with over 200 new features.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV