HOUSTON, June 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTEN) will hold its conference call to discuss results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2013 on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
Participants can access the call by dialing (877) 415-3185 or (857) 244-7328 with the access code 18083033. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed through a link in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.patenergy.com . The webcast is also being distributed over the Thomson Reuters Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Reuters' individual investor center at www.fulldisclosure.com . Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com ). Webcast participants should go to one of the web addresses above 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Replay of the conference call webcast will be available at these sites through Monday, July 29, 2013.
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. subsidiaries provide onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC and its subsidiaries have more than 300 marketable land-based drilling rigs and operate primarily in oil and natural gas producing regions in the continental United States, Alaska, and western and northern Canada. Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. provide pressure pumping services primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region.
CONTACT: Mike Drickamer, Director, Investor Relations 281.765.7170, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV