ROSELAND, N.J., June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP® today announced the five recipients of the Henry Taub Scholars college scholarship that recognizes students who have excelled in their academic achievements and made significant contributions to their communities. The program honors ADP's late founder, Henry Taub, and his belief in the invaluable benefits of higher education.
The Henry Taub Scholarship Award is open to children of ADP associates who are pursuing a college education. Each of the five recipients is awarded up to $20,000 in annual financial assistance for tuition and books. The 2013 Taub Scholars are: Ryan DiCicco ( Cary, Ill.); Michelle Liu ( Louisville, Ky.); Linshia Luan ( Calgary, Canada); Austin Pickup ( Apple Valley, Minn.); and Kayla Walter ( Missouri City, Texas).
"I congratulate all of this year's Henry Taub Scholars for their remarkable achievements, both in the classroom and in their communities," said Carlos Rodriguez, president and CEO of ADP. "These students truly embody the values of our late founder Henry Taub, and ADP is honored to assist them with their academic pursuits."To identify the five Henry Taub Scholar finalists, ADP enlisted the help of the ADP Foundation and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC), an independent non-profit organization, and the International Scholars Program. Finalists were selected based on a range of criteria including: academic achievements, extracurricular activities and community involvement, leadership roles, and an essay. In its second year, The Henry Taub Scholarship Award is an extension of ADP's broader, ongoing scholarship program through the ADP Foundation, which has provided millions of dollars in scholarships to hundreds of children of ADP associates over the last 40 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV